Friday, November 23, 2007

No Thanksgiven!


Big deception yesterday night.

First, the Thanksgiving events meetings with Caissa were cancelled.


Second, SL was heartless with me, my hair didn't want to rez on my head...

And third, the dance animation didn't want to work for me when I was with San, we looked like sitting on the floor with our legs incrusted in the planks... =>

There are some days (or nights) when you expect to spend some nice time and you end up with the worst moment you even couldn't imagine in this perfect world.

Hopefully I had my two friends Alysa and San:))

San took some photos and sent them to me to cheer me up.



We went to Stringfellows Gentlemans Club where she also took a pick of Alysa dancing on the pole.

Alysa is on the left side (I don't know the name of her pole mate)


Finally my night was not so bad.

It's good to have friends.

Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics, Greek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist (384 BC - 322 BC)

No comments: