Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sex in Second Life


I never had virtual sex before coming in Second Life.

I mean I never made virtual love, because having virtual sex in real life looks rather queer (can you watch yourself in a mirror and gaze at your virtual sex...?)

Funny experience indeed, but it has its limits.

At the beginning I went to places where crowds were fucking with strange devices, men wearing enormous and ridiculous penis...

Of course as a noob I indulged in some orgiastic manifestations, but I rapidly got fed up of this sort of unexciting activity.

I will post no link here to any place providing sex, but you can still try with the button Search, it will return you so many information about the topic that you will be spoilt for choice!

I will only quote Philip Rosedale, CEO and creator of Linden Lab :
"A lot of the sex relationships in Second Life are driven more by lengthy, meaningful discussions. People have sex in Second Life because they have incredibly deep relationships, not just because they want to have sex."

Nothing to add so far.


Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
R. D. Laing

No comments: