Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random (6)





At Great Pubnico


Tarantula Sands
2nd Life profiles

Born 6/26/2007

Our mind is the most powerful aphrodesiac and I am willing to explore any fantasy with you. An open-minded shemale into other shemales and girls (no boys). More than anything, I love sexy wordplay, fantasy, and creativity.

If you like groups and orgy action, join my group "Female & Shemale Orgy Mix & Match" for fun with no limits.

Free yourself from RL's rules. After all, isn't this place just a dream within a dream?



At MYSTERIA

Spanker Lunt
2nd Life profiles

Born 12/18/2006

I work at mysteria, I am friendly and dont bite so feel free to chat, I dont accept random friendships so dont even bother.


Cheers, great, thanks alot :)





My random word quote (breakdown)

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.
Bertrand Russell
British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)


(top)

No comments: