Monday, March 10, 2008

Laura is back

My new friend Laura Gagliano is back to Uruguay, after two years spent in Bretagne, France (I must precise for those who would think she was in ...Great Britain)

I met her in her island in Second Life, Luna Box Art Center


I already visited this place with my friend Arm in late 2007, but I didn't have the opportunity to see Laura at this moment, we only have chatted by IM a couple of times.
I asked her if I could take a snapshot with her preferred photo behind us, and she chose the flashy-green one.



She told me it was inside her house in (real) Montevideo, I wonder how many prims it is built with...but the light is fantastic, far greater than in-world even with Windlight (she prefers taking real photos with silver film)
Now it's me taking photo with my invisible SLamera.



More photos from Laura can be found here

By the way, she promised me to become one of my contributors.

I am searching additional talented contributors so as to diversify my blog even more, if you are interested please tell me.


If you have any doubts that we live in a society controlled by men, try reading down the index of contributors to a volume of quotations, looking for women's names.
Elaine Gill

Elaine you are wrong, have a look at my blog;)


No comments: