Monday, December 3, 2007

Everyday I learn something

That's it!

Now I understand how RSS and Atom are working.

It took time, but that's it!

To tell the truth I never really investigated the matter as Information Technology is to me like a dragon I would have to either try and eliminate or run away.

Most of the time I run away.

Because I am lazy and struggling with a computer is not my favourite hobby.

But today I decided to be braver than usual and I had a look at some links that Mr Google gave me with its user-friendly resource.

I chose this one http://www.feedreader.com/and downloaded Feedreader 3.11.

I have no idea if it is the best, the worse or an average reader, but apparently it gives me what I want and is very easy to use.

Furthermore it is free, what is adding a little bonus;)

Now I expect Daneel to read this post without me sendind him the link, let's see if I am wrong...

Daneel don't deceive me, I am waiting for some compliments.

Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking, unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book.
Edward Gibbon
English historian of Rome (1737 - 1794)

No comments: