Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I can see me now


I wanted to tell you with a nice story how I could see my avatar yesterday evening, but I do not have enough time now, first because Blogger is loading the picks very, very slowly, and second I must go to the party celebrating the first month of The Looking Glass, beginning at 2PM SLT, that means 11PM CET (my time).

Well it is currently 19:04, so I have four hours before the party starts, but real life (you know, this life we avatars have created to make money and enjoy our little business in Second Life and others...) is requesting me to have some occupation that I cannot postpone.

So I will tell you another day my story with funny picks, but for now I want nevertheless to tell you that late in last night, I would rather say early this morning I finally figured out how to rez my avatar without problems, here is how I made my way :

HiPiHi properties
I right-clicked on the icon HiPiHi World and chose Properties and Compatibility, the box "Paramètres de saisie" was checked, so I unchecked it.

That's all for the moment, when I came back in HiPiHi I was able to see me...


Me:)
How cute is this girl!



Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, in Irving Good, The Scientist Speculates (1962)
US (Hungarian-born) biochemist (1893 - 1986)




(top)
>

No comments: