Sunday, January 13, 2008

First (uneasy) steps with wegame

Before going to bed I wanted as always to try something Daneel showed me recently.

He always show me tremendous things that never work at the first try, and this time it didn't work...as I expected!

Actually I recorded with the camera when I thought the camera was off, and all that I thought I recorded is of course...missing!

There must be a flaw with this system, as you can see the little red square in the top-left corner, it shows normally that the camera is off...

Of course it should be green as you can imagine.

And I spent half an hour loading that...

Well, it's my first try, so take it as it is.



By the way I am in Basle again next week up to next Thursday evening.


The game is up.
William Shakespeare, "Cymbeline", Act 3 scene 3
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great !! Excellent ! Easy, isn't it ?