Sunday, January 13, 2008

Luna Bliss tour

I am not fond of advertising and would be a terrible advertiser (don't even think of hiring me to promote your products!) but when I see Luna's artworks I can't help trying to have people know them.

Of course she surely creates for money as much as for mere pleasure, but she is so skilled that she deserves the money she earns.

I would not personally live behind a waterfall, I prefer open spaces, but if it is up your alley go and have a look at her island at Bliss Gardens, you can even go with your children, the place is PG:)




If there is another world, he lives in bliss. If there is none, he made the best of this.
Robert Burns
Scottish national poet (1759 - 1796)

1 comment:

Arm Strom said...

Hi Sofian :-)

May i please yoin your filmteam.

Arm