Saturday, January 12, 2008

Music and calm


Last night finally I met Celeste and her boyfriend Brave.

We have been friends for several weeks in SLProfiles but we never had the chance to see each other in Second Life.

When I arrived at ACTIV8 Nightlife Complex it was difficult to see something and Celeste was totally invisible to me.

She rezzed progressively but remained grey during some minutes while Brave was perfectly visible.

Get together

Dancing

Celeste

Brave Celeste!

Later my friend rotpaulette invited me at Meincassel to keep company with her before going to bed.

Maybe I should have refused...

I promised her I would show everything.

With wildpaulette

Pole dance

As I was pretty excited I preferred, before sleeping, go and calm down at Converseon's Second Chance Trees.



I specially recommend you the swing made by Luna Bliss, you won't regret the trip!

You can also watch the slide show here.

Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.
Malayan Proverb

(top)

No comments: