Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tourist in AW

Here are my postcards I actively send you from my current world, please help yourself.




By the way, the first one shows me in prison because I didn't say hello when I arrived.

Actually I was waiting for my avatar to rez completely and was not able to see other people, but this didn't prevent them from throwing me in jail.

As I complained, saying that it was not fair to welcome newbies like that, someone, the chief I guess, ejected me from the region and made me crash.

When I came back I was in another region and could see in the chat zone that I had been ejected, and on the following line that I was very welcome in Active Worlds.

I don't know if I will warmly recommend my pals to come and see me in this friendly place.

If you are feisty enough you can try here.

The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own.
Susan Sontag, New York Review of Books 18 Apr. 1974
US author & critic (1933 - 2004)

No comments: