Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Zoe Connolly, where are you?

Yesterday (or was it the day before?) I went to Penzance airfield with the hope to see Zoe.

She was not here, but I met some of her friends.

GrahamRoss McCulloughMust be Scottish...


Mishi Rossini with GrahamRossBoth working on a new plane

Mishi said he had problems with the cockpit, I would say he should first worry about the wings, but it is only my humble piece of advise.

As I didn't want to be in their way, I decided to practise a little with the free plane J8ke Hawker gave me, a Hawker Demon Mk.1

It reminds me my Daemon bird.

LOL

Or -o- I should say now.

Air Sofian Caledon



As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have least with are the greatest babblers.
Plato
Greek author & philosopher in Athens (427 BC - 347 BC)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey im grahamross mccullough and yes i an scottish so well done for guessing woot!!