Friday, March 14, 2008

ClustrMaps Vs Feedjit

Two days ago I added ClustrMaps on my side bar.


This new map enters in competition with my "old" Feedjit map.


Main difference (if I am not wrong) : ClustrMaps records all visits on the blog, whereas Feedjit takes into account the more recent ones (excerpt from the FAQ: Feedjit's live traffic map shows the geographic locations of the last 100 visitors to your blog or website on a small map)

Anyway I think I will keep both maps, for two reasons:

- I like to see a map with all my visitors, even those who came only one time on my site (currently they are the vast majority, they fall by chance on me after having entered silly words in Google; I will soon write something about my search-words)

- I also like to see only my latest visitors, it gives a better picture about my usual readers.


I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it.
Steven Wright
US comedian and actor (1955 - )



No comments: