Friday, March 28, 2008

I am the only griefer in this place...

I go back to Ravenglass after my out-patient accomodation at the hospital

Firstly I bump into the new TOS (who cares about the TOS? If you want to enter you have to accept them anyway)


And I wonder where to go now...


It's not this night that I will see my first griefer.


Close to the hospital and the lighthouse, a shop.


Surely where Carla Bruni bought her dress suit to dine with the Queen of England.


I feel rather at ease with my own attire.


The owner and creator speaks French, Spanish and English, I think I will love her.


By the way I help you with the precise address at Caustic Designs Main


On the second floor there is a room with a photo studio and a pose stand where you can try your new purchases on.


Of course I could not help playing the fool.










Yes, I was really the only griefer in this place tonight.


He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
Chinese Proverb (could be from Wangxiang)



No comments: