Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poop and beauty

The attack from the $240,000 worth blog


My comments and Maa Nasih's reaction.


No comment (LOL)


The beauty in poop template.
Dragonfly


By the way, Maa Nisih is a 18-year old girl living in the Maldives islands, and Adam describes him as follows : I'm a full time student studying in Australia and in my spare time I like to learn about things that are totally unrelated to my studies. I know a little bit about everything, but I'm an expert at nothing. I'm 5'10" AND I have dreamy brown eyes. I love long walks on the beach... OK, I better stop before this turns into a personal ad. [everyadam@gmail.com]

These two should meet on a neutral island, why not Easter Island?

I am for people connection.

And there was a beautiful view
But nobody could see.
Cause everybody on the island
Was saying: Look at me! Look at me!
Laurie Anderson, Language Is A Virus



No comments: