Saturday, November 3, 2007

Desired by you


Wow Aubrey!
I like having new friends who write such lovely poetry!

I want to be desired by you
You sit beside me, so close
the herbal scent of your hair torments
I miss holding you with my fingers

You sit so close beside me
I need you with me, friend and lover
my fingers miss holding you in me
I remember your searching lips, the erotic feasts

I need you with me, lover and friend
deep and real.. nurture this love
remember our searching lips, the erotic feasts
and the aroused skin surrounding your perfect nipples

Deep and real feed this love
with the torture of your herbal scented hair
and the way your perfect warm nipples arouse my skin
I want to be desired by you


Who wouldn't want to be desired by you!

I love The Blarney Stone Irish Bar, really a good place, thank you Aubrey for having took me along there.

Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired.
Robert Frost, US poet )

No comments: