Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mana, Jeanine and their new neighbors




Last night I was invited by Jeanine and Mana to attend their beach party.

Hello,

Hope this note finds everyone doing well. There have been some changes around the beach at Big Sur. Kylie has moved on to her own island...you go girl. I relocated to the end of the beach, Mana has acquired more land and we have two new residents. Wow what a week. To celebrate all the changes you are invited to a beach party. Information and landmarks are listed below. But if you need a ride, just im one of us. Hope to see you all. Hugs, Love and Kisses...

Jeanine and Mana


Jeanine

Sharks were welcoming me, unless it was Jeanine, I don't remember.





And who do I see on the pole?


ElScotto


Always showing off, but nice guy, he made me compliments, so he cannot be totally bad.








Telle and me

Et qui voilà?

Mais c'est Telle, que j'avais déjà rencontrée chez Mana à une autre beach party.

(Sorry if you do not understand French but Telle is French!)










Mikayla

Now we are warned.












Mikayla

But Mikayla is having a drama with a long hairy animal.

She tries to kick it off the place.










The hairy animal

The beast is creeping on the plank floor.












Mana

And suddenly my friend Mana is regurgitated by the critter.












Chrys and Telle

Chrys is joining Telle.

Now it's Christelle.

ROFL








Gabriella

Looking for something to drink.












Gabi and Trini

Found!

Trini is skeptical...










Alysa and me

Always this hairy creature now between us.

Next time I come with my scissors.










Mikayla and Alysa

Aly can't help flirting with Mikayla.

She makes an attempt with her hand.

As far as I know Mikayla didn't respond.



The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.
G. K. Chesterton, English author & mystery novelist )



(top)


No comments: