Friday, November 23, 2007

Random (2)



At The Blarney Stone Irish Bar - Dublin


Riki Takaaki and Smitty Boyau
2nd Life profiles

Riki Takaaki

Born 9/29/2007

nil...






Smitty Boyau

Born 10/23/2006

I come here to play, love and laugh.

Been a cop most of my life.

Before I was a cop I was a Marine.

Before I was a Marine, I was a kid.




Eria Ziemia and Ajay McDowwll
2nd Life profiles

Eria Ziemia

Born 9/15/2006

"Cogito, ergo sum"
-René Descartes

My IM's gets capped sometimes, if it's important, send me a notecard instead

I'm a sl workshopaholic, I work as Adm. Manager for Essence of SL Magazine, I' m a hostess at Dublin, I also model here and there. If I'm not working, I'm out spending all the money I just earned in the great shops we got here in sl :)
Yeah ok I lied, I also love to have a good chat about this and that with my friends.

~♡~ Friends are the family we chose for ourself ~?

Web: http://essence.bamboosoup.net/

Ajay McDowwll

Born 8/17/2007

Loving my Second Life :)

"A sense of duty is useful in work, but offensive in personal relations. People wish to be liked, not endured with patient resignation."
~Bertrand Russell~

Beyond that? Not much to say. I like chatting about a variety of topics with the possible exception of politics (makes me twitch). I enjoy science fiction in all mediums, romance novels with actual plots, and practicing percussive maintenance on my computer when it crashes.

Oh, and Heroes? Totally rocks :)





Judy Quaggy
2nd Life profile

Born 1/24/2007

booo !

e-mail judy.quaggy@hotmail.de/




Vasilio Rossini and Sigyn Torok
2nd Life profiles

Vasilio Rossini

Born 5/31/2007

Simply me.

Sigyn Torok

Born 4/29/2007

Languages: Swedish, English


My random word quote (salmon)

ARCHBISHOP, n. An ecclesiastical dignitary one point holier than a bishop.

If I were a jolly archbishop,

On Fridays I'd eat all the fish up --

Salmon and flounders and smelts;

On other days everything else.

Jodo Rem

Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary, US author & satirist (1842-1914)


(top)

No comments: