Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thank you Sue, Zafka and Daneel:))





More news from this night.

First, I would like to give big thanks to Sue, Zafka and Daneel for their help and support:)

Now I have a better idea of what my problem is and I am more confident for the upcoming days.

So it is my video card (Nvidia Geforce 6200) which is not meeting the minimum system requirements.

I thought it was a state-of the -art video card, kind of joker I could use in any situation, what a disillusion!

Technology is running faster than me, obviously...

For interested people here are the minimum requirements, in case you would like to discover yourself the world of Hipihi:

Operating System: Windows 2000(SP4) / XP(SP2)
Internet Connection: DSL/CABLE/LAN
Network speed:50Kbps
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6600/ATI Radeon 9600 64MB
Screen Resolution: 1024*768
CPU:Intel P4 2GHz/AMD Sempron 2500+
Computer Memory: 512MB
DX:DirectX 9.0c

Sue and Zafka inform me that a new version with lower requirement as regards the video card will arrive very shortly, it's a matter of a week or so.

Anyway I will think about upgrading my video card and if I find one reaching the 10000 I buy it!

Well at least I put an option on it.




And now some picks related to my last night in Hipihi.

My new home, somewhere in the South of Mainland.


My mortgage deed.


Attempt to change my terrain.

Well...I will have to wait a little, so far my land is a misty land...


Trying to create something, I obviously succeeded to create something, but what...?


Yes, what...?


1:19am, time to go back home.

I mean to my bed...




If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "thank you," that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart



(top)

No comments: