Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cogs around the clock - My Second™ Blogger Party

I almost forgot the blogger day, it is tonight!

Hopefully I received three notifications in a row from Zoe during the afternoon, it was impossible to miss it.

The notecard says:

Feeling a little SL(tm)ow these days?
Or SL(tm)utty? Or hasSL(tm)ed?(hmm, what are all these tm between brackets for...I don't get it)

The March Second Life Blogger Party will be in the Clocktower of Edloe Island where everyone can spend a little time together to wait out the impending clarification on the new trademark rules coming out Monday.(and on Monday the buzz will buzz again...)

Sunday March 30, 2008
1:00PM - 4:00PM(if my calculations are correct it is from 10:00PM to 1:00AM here given that we changed to summer-time this morning)

Really bad 80's music courtesy of Crap Mariner of the What Is This Crap? weblog, which will be changing its URL mid-party as a result of the new rules.(????-They will have to explain this one...)

See ya there!
Crap Mariner
idiot-In-Chief of Edloe and Nowhereville Islands(so we will be two, welcome to the club!)

The Clocktower of Edloe Island

PS: If you haven't gotten one already, be sure to ask for one of Kit's Floaty TM Symbol sets.(I have got mine, no worry;)

As I am ahead from schedule, arriving at 8:PM my time, I have a little rest among the cogs.





Now people are coming, Crap is the first and I also can see GoSpeed Racer and Nika Dreamscape, so I publish the post and focus on the party from now.


Between the wish and the thing life lies waiting.
Unknown


Continuation with some more people.

Now that I am duly registered and marked...


...and so is Arm, even flying and considering people from the ceiling...


...somewhat amazed by Crap's capabilities to behave as a fly...


...people is arriving little by little.


Now we are warned, the tower is hungry...


At last Zoe has arrived and is referring to a beard whose owner I do not know.


Maybe the dragon is actually the real danger of the tower, nobody is dancing close to it, it is a hint.


Finally I detach my shoes from the cog and come on the dance floor.


You can admire Crap's swaying stance.



Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do 'em all together, I guess.
Elvis Presley
US rock singer (1935 - 1977)



No comments: