Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lez Zeppelin, the flying flower

I am impressed by the zeppelin construction.

Text and snapshots: Arm Strom


Lez Zeppelin is a girl only club in Second life. The captain on board is Aileen Voom. I was meet by a dog too. At first they were not convinced abouth my sex. Because of the intricate details and textures, it takes some time to rezz.



"Zeppelins are a type of rigid airship pioneered by German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin in the early 20th century, based in part on an earlier design by aviation pioneer David Schwarz. Due to the outstanding success of the Zeppelin design, the term zeppelin in casual use came to refer to all rigid dirigibles".



"A Flying flower"!








2 comments:

Géd said...

Arm, I want this one in my inventory!

I am referring to the zeppelin of course.

As for the flying flower, her phone number will suffice (to get the address of the shop where she bought her dress;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think this sim exists anymore :(