Saturday, March 1, 2008

Slave auction at City of Lost Angels

Ysabela Aeon, the welcoming dark lady
Avril Bosshart, complaining about her lost hair
Lokar Zabelin looking at the train schedule
Avril in March, playing invisible viola for some lindens that I forgot to give her
Barefootkid Rodgers wondering what he is doing is that place
Searching the lavatories : second door on the left, right?
Lokar Zabelin aka HaveGot Acold
Is that intended to me...?
Two symbols of capitalism, perhaps left by Prokofy to conjure the griefers
Some angels lost in the city
At last the auction place, pretty crowdy...and laggy!
Kioko Kumaki, the dancing panda (or the panda dancing?)
She Juniper bearing her white mustache and showing the moon (When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger, and I was looking at the finger...
...well, actually not only at the finger...)
No , no, I won't show you everything, anyway I closed my eyes
She won't forgive me for insisting on her mustache...
Stretching is good when you are under pressure
Panda's ears from above
Nice pheasant (no, it's not her name)
I feel lost among all these grey butts
Some are tired, unless it's a better position to look under She's skirt...?
At last She lost her mustache
She is now launching a bid on the invisible woman
And here come Veyron, late as a star!
It's true that at high altitude you must wear an oxygen mask
Your hat please, I can't see the stage!

Veyron you really rock!

But watch out the lobster claw...

...and stay away from the pheasant's tail

Skull and crossbones at the right place, danger?

The flag in vogue : black, white and supercharged

The only paradise is paradise lost.
Marcel Proust
French novelist (1871 - 1922)





No comments: