Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some shopping in Second Life for my comeback

Almost 10 days without going in-world, and when I come back, after sorting all my plentiful items that stored up during my leave, the first thing I do is...shopping!

Actually in my new items I found a landmark leading to Iwo Jima, but I don't know where it did come from and who could have given it to me; it is a place where you can buy a lot of free or very low-priced stuff.



During my login I could see that people in Second Life was more that 58,000 avatars'heads and when I arrive at the shop it is pretty crowded, so the lag is huge and my walk is "heavy".



With some difficulties I try to control my camera and look at the displays.



I like the pirate style, maybe my "wild" side, and if you see me with this outfit you will know where I got it.



I also bought some shoes, my old ones were time-worn and I really needed to replace them.



Too many aisles, too many storefronts, too many choice, too many lag...

I finally decided to go and see Arm's creations.

To be continued next post...


When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Man invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.
Elayne Boolser



No comments: